With the future of networks squarely pointed at Wireless, ACT helps its customers design and deploy rugged point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and WI-FI networks. ACT’s combination of carrier class IP experience, wireless networking skills, and security expertise brings highly reliable and secure wireless communication solutions to their clients. From isolated and inaccessible villages to congest and challenging urban environments, ACT designs the solutions that make it all possible - a powerful combination of wireless broadband and scalable wireless communications systems.
ACT understands the obstacles these communities have with availability of communication services and connectivity, which is why we are now dealing with vendors who developed a Rugged Wireless Communication Solution (RWCS) to help overcome these obstacles. ACT’s RWCS consists of a family of wireless bridges and routers, including Short Range Radios, Long Range Radios and Routers, enabling Internet connectivity to users in remote sites.
Indoor Wireless: includes the following features:
• Highly secured and managed wireless LAN solutions that make use of wireless links for connecting end-user desktops and notebooks to the core IT network.
• Standards based Wireless connectivity for mobile and static users.
• Open standards allowing integration with existing and upcoming IT resources.
• Fast implementations covering large areas securely.
• Easily integrates with existing Enterprise access, authentication and security services.
• Provides built-in management applications for administering in small sites.
• Highly secure with Encryption, Firewall and Tunnel services for mobile users.
• Supports multiple management interfaces for smoother integration with Centralized-Management resources in corporate networks
Outdoor Wireless: comes with the following features:
• Point-to-point & point-to-multipoint broadband wireless connectivity between locations.
• Data transfer rates of up to 100 Mbps* operating in both licensed and unlicensed frequency bands.
• Data Applications.
• Metropolitan Backhaul links for ISPs, MSOs and other service providers.
• ISP Internet and VSAT bandwidth distribution
• Group of offices/stores connections and corporate enterprise applications.
• Mobile project offices.
• Video Applications.
• Compound monitoring.
• Traffic and police checkpoints monitoring and control.
• Remote monitoring for factories and chemical plants where access is difficult.
Our Wireless Brands